Friday, February 08, 2008

India.... Hmmmm

Hi All, Just a quick note to say that we are still alive. However, this internet is probably the worst I have used in around 5 years so I will write something proper once I find better internet (with pics).


First impressions of India - Thee craziest place I have ever been! Where to start, I don't know. India is indescribable (if that is a real word) I'll just throw out a few words which try to sum it up!

Dirty/Noisy/Yum food/Beep beeeep/COLD/Cows/Cows everywhere/Monkeys/Spitting/Rude men/Poverty/People dead on street/Richshaws/The Ganges/Burning bodies/No spitting sign - everyone spits/Did I mention DIRT!/Motorbikes/Bad driving/Vegetarian/Hindu/Cheap Cheap/Dinner for 1 euro...

These are a few words that spring to mind. We are currently in Bundi, Rajasthan.

A full up-date in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home